What Personal Information About Customers Does Laser Stream Video Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your browsing experience at Laser Stream Video.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future presentations for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Laser Stream Video.com and other content served by or on behalf of Laser Stream Video on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Laser Stream Video if your computer supports such capabilities. If you wish to not receive emails from our marketing programs, simply use the unsubscribe, or opt out link contained within the email. Laser Stream Video does not purchase email marketing lists. You or your company will only receive email communication from Laser Stream Video under one of the following circumstances:
- You have contacted Laser Stream Video regarding our products and services.
- You may receive a confirmation email on behalf of our client if you submit a form from one of our products used by that client.
- One of our staff members or sales affiliates has personally identified you or your business as a legitmate candidate for our products and services.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and operating system. This information allows our product developers to make sure our products perform correctly on the web browsers and operating systems of our viewers.
- Does Laser Stream Video Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
What About Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these third-party Web sites.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Laser Stream Video.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Georgia. If you have any concern about privacy at Laser Stream Video.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.